Desir | Basics
List is any enumeration of a set of items. A list may contain any number of item that you want to purchase or tasks that you want to accomplish. Desir helps you understand lists better.
How to create lists.
1. Open the main page of the Desir app(Android).
2. Tap the + sign at the bottom of your screen.
3. Enter list name e.g, Shoprite Lagos.
4. Select category e.g, Food and drinks.
5. Enter list description e.g, Weekend shopping lol.....
6. Select currency e.g, Naira.
7. Tap Create list.
Item is an individual article or unit, especially one that is part of a list, collection, or set.
How to add an item to a list.
1. Inside the list that you have created, tap Add item to list.
2. Enter item name.
3. Enter amount.
4. Tap Add.
How to manage an item.
1. Tap on an item. A menu will open with some options (e.g: Purchased / Done, Edit and Delete).
2. When you have paid for an item, tap Purchased / Done.
3. Tap on Edit to edit an item.
4. Tap on delete to delete an item.